New Amex Offer, Save Up to 20% at Marriott International Luxury Brands
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to 20% on your stays at Marriott International Luxury Brands. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offers below.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 USD in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges at The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection®, W Hotels® & JW Marriott® from 9/23/2022 to 12/31/2022.
- Offer valid only on room rate and room charges at the following Marriott Bonvoy® participating hotels in the U.S. and U.S. Territories, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean: The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection®, W Hotels® & JW Marriott®. Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes all other Marriott brands: Marriott Hotels®, Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Vacation Club®, Delta Hotels by Marriott®, Le Méridien® Hotels & Resorts, Westin® Hotels & Resorts, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Design Hotels™, Renaissance® Hotels, Tribute Portfolio®, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Four Points® by Sheraton, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Fairfield by Marriott®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® Hotels, Moxy® Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites® by Marriott, Element by Westin®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International®, and Vistana™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities, or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once.
This offer seems highly targeted. I only found it in an old Clear Amex Card. If you don’t have any stays planned right now you should be able to lock in savings by buying gift cards at the front desk, if you can find an eligible hotel that carries them.